Amazing waterfront mansion with stunning ocean views.
A perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces, this 8,330 sq ft (774 sq. meter) home is located on Curacao’s west coast, near the village of Westpunt Curacao.
Visitors to this extraordinary home will be stunned by the harmonious marriage of nature and architecture, forming a seamless landscape where marble merges with ocean and corral cliffs are as close as paintings on the wall.
Designed by renowned Dutch architect and painter Marianne Cats, this magnificent home was lovingly crafted to be the manifestation of a dream. The breathtakingly beautiful 360-degree views are the envy of all who visit.
Residents enjoy five star luxury accommodations in a unique space that inspires the awe and pride of owners and guests alike. Each of the 4 bedrooms is a master suite. Owners and guests enjoy the private experience of being in a hotel, with all the conveniences of a private residence.
With the press of a button, the walls in the main living space open to reveal a perfectly seamless indoor-outdoor living environment. Whether you are in the kitchen, sitting area, or living room, you are enveloped by the view across the 140ft infinity pool to the Caribbean Sea.
The custom design of the house follows the contours of the land to perfection. It is positioned for the best wind and view exposures, and offers countless comforts, conveniences and luxuries that are coveted by homeowners on Curacao, or anywhere else in the Caribbean.
Environmentally friendly design elements were of primary importance in the conceptualization and construction of this magnificent home.
Sustainably sourced, recyclable and natural materials such as natural stone, clay, glass and aluminum are thoughtfully integrated throughout the home. Its carbon footprint is small primarily because of the use of these materials. All of this was achieved without sacrificing the luxury and timeless elegance that a residence of this calibre commands. In addition to their environmental advantages, these premium natural materials are extremely long lasting, and will ensure that this house is the crowning jewel in any individual's real estate portfolio for decades to come.
Both the interior and the exterior of the house were designed with meticulous attention to water requirements. Rain Water is Captured from the abundant roof and stored into a massive cistern for future use irrigating the Gardens and supplying water to the swimming pool. Solar panels provide hot water. Even the landscaping was painstakingly conceived and planted with exotic and flowering plants that are either native to the island, or have very little need for water.
Floor plan ground floor:
- Cathedral ceiling grand foyer with custom marble mosaic
- 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and central air
- All bedrooms have access to an outdoor patio with magnificent views of the ocean and coastline
- One of the bedrooms is a second master suite, with underwater windows looking into the pool
- Oversized 2 car garage with marble floors, central airco and wireless internet (can be used as a gym)
- Large utility and storage areas for organizing or drying scuba gear or other equipment
- Generous laundry room
- 140ft infinity pool wraps around outdoor balcony and terrace, eliminating the need for railings, and providing unobstructed 180 degree ocean views
- Central airco throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with solid wood cabinets, hand carved marble sink, granite countertops and stainless steel European appliances, featuring a high end gas range, wine fridge and 2 large refrigerators
- 12 x 7 foot electric retractable window in the kitchen instantly transforms the countertop into a serve-through bar for indoor/outdoor entraining
- 3 large electric moveable walls (25x10ft, 15 x10ft and 10x10ft) transform the living area into an extraordinarily trendy and stunningly beautiful indoor/outdoor environment with the press of a button
- Large living room and sitting area are open to the kitchen, with incredible views of the mountains and ocean
- Spectacular master suite with private sitting area, extensive closet space and unparalleled views of the island's highest mountain peaks, Curacao's largest National Park and the Caribbean Ocean
- Private outdoor terrace attached to the master bedroom with views of the mountains
- Ensuite bathroom with imported monolithic sandstone bathtub, double marble sinks and large rain shower
- Exquisite powder room with monolithic imported black marble sink
- 2 additional balconies connected to the main living area, each large enough for tables and chairs, where you can enjoy the view in all directions
There is a beautiful 3D tour of this waterfront mansion: the tour.
Kura Hulanda: Boasting a spectacular natural reef located right in front of the property, Kura Hulanda Lodge & Spa is a prime diving destination resort offering an on-site dive shop that provides snorkeling, scuba diving courses and daily excursions to Curacao's top dive sites. Scuba Gear, Snorkeling Equipment, Paddleboats, Sunfish Boats and Kayaks are also available for rental.
Located only 30 minutes from Curacao's international airport, the new beachfront haven offers spacious villas, suites and guestrooms, all elegantly appointed, featuring balconies or patios with stunning panoramic views of the ocean or gardens and exquisite patio furnishing.
Neighbourhood: Westpunt is the name of the most western point of the island, and is also the name of a nearby small town. Near Westpunt are several beautiful beaches like Playa Kalki, Playa Forti, Grote Knip and Kleine Knip.
Westpunt is known for excellent scuba diving, and is home to several shore and boat dive sites including a submerged airplane wreck and beautiful reefs.
For more information about this property or for a viewing please email email@example.com or call (whatsapp) 005999 6974946
In an international environment like Curacao, objects are listed in various currencies. It may be that the price shown does not run with the current currency rate. No rights may be derived from these numbers. The current listing is priced in US Dollars.